Monday, May 4, 2009

First things first...An Intro

Welcome to my new space. Here I try to make some sense out of the nonsense that passes for news these days. We will discuss hot topics, current events, politics, religion and just about everything else that pisses people off when you don't agree with them.

We'll be open to suggestions here, too. So if you have a special hot-button issue that is really bugging you, bring it up here and we'll cover it in the next daily blog. After all, the customer is always right, most of the time.

One of the little 'extras' that you'll get with my blog is fancy artwork. I'm a bit of a photographer hack, so from time to time I'll intersperse my diatribes with my own pictures. Why? Because I can. After all, it is my blog.

And off we go! I will try and update this every day, and all you have to do to find out what we're talking about today is move on to the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment